I am selling my crop-sensor mirrorless camera, so let me know if you are interested. (update: SOLD)
- Sony A6000 24mp crop sensor 11fps camera
- Flawless and in original case with screen cover and extended eyecup for better cover in sunlight.
- Sony lenses are flawless and in original cases
- Sony 35mm F1.8 OSS (lens stabilisation)
- Sony 18-105mm F4 Powerzoom OSS. (great all round lens and only a week old)
- Metabones E-mount to EF speedbooster (original 600$)
- Sony a6000 battery grip (to be honest, I was a little disappointed with this one battery connection seems loose, but worked with a little fiddling... what can you expect from a 5000 ¥ accessory from china ?)
- Wall plug Battery charger
- 3 extra batteries
- Sony Remote control
- These CP filters are from other lenses, but nice to have for future lens purchases.
- Marumi Super Circular polarizer 40.5mm filter
- Marumi Super Circular polarizer 49mm filter (fits the 35mm f1.8 OSS Emount lens)
Older Manual FD lenses With some wear and tear, but still performs well.
(loads of fun with manual lenses and focus peaking)
- Several mount to FD mount passive adaptors
- Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm F2.8-4
- Kiron 28-85mm F2.8-3.8
- Canon 55mm SSC F1.2 (!) with metal hood awesome for street photography.
Currents market price over 262.000¥
All sold as package for 160.000¥
Send me an email if you are interested. (=ﾟωﾟ)ﾉ